- At Overland Optical Family Eye Care, we want you to have your best experience! We respect your time and always strive to keep appointments as scheduled. Please note:
New Patients – Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to complete paperwork
- Returning Patients – Please arrive 5 minutes for your appointment to update paperwork
- Both New & Returning Patients – To fill out paperwork in advance:
- Download the “new patient forms” here.
- Bring it to the office with you at your visit—please don’t email sensitive patient information
Depending upon how late you arrive, we may:
- Allow you to wait and be worked into the schedule the same day but after others are seen
- Need to reschedule your exam for another time
Changes or Cancellations
While we understand that true emergencies occur, we ask that you provide 24 hours’ notice if you must cancel or make changes to your appointment. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call a full 24 hours in advance so we can open the schedule for other patients wanting to be seen at that time. A patient may be charged $25.00 for any No Show appointment or Late Cancellation, and a patient may be discharged from the practice for repeated No Show and/or Late Cancellation appointments.
In the event that you have a special circumstance regarding your missed appointment, please contact our office. Again, we understand that true emergencies do occur and if issues arise beyond your control we want to be understanding of such special circumstances.